The Mission of the Development Department
Bethany Academy strives to provide excellent Christian education and keep tuition accessible to as many families as possible. We seek to bridge the gap between tuition and Bethany Academy’s annual expenses by securing donations and sponsoring fundraisers since tuition alone does not cover the actual cost of a Bethany Academy education.
We sponsor three main fundraising programs throughout the year. We ask each family to set a fundraising goal of $850 annually, and offer these fundraisers to help families meet the goal:
1. Bethany Loves Bloomington (fall) - a meal packing event to serve the local community. In our inaugural year (2015), the students packed thousands of meals and distributed them to Bloomington (and the surrounding community) food shelves. Students and families get pledges from supporters who sponsor them for meals they pack. More information at http://www.bethanyacademy.org/bethanylovesminnesota.cfm
2. Spring Auction (March) - a fun and fabulous evening for supporters of Bethany Academy! We host an off-site dinner complete with silent and live auction items, entertainment, and the opportunity to donate to one of the best causes around - our school! We welcome donations of restaurants gift certificates, vacation venues, merchandise, and many other items.
3. The Annual Appeal Campaign (May)
Beyond the fundraisers, we seek regular donors to support the ongoing work at Bethany Academy.
1. Become a monthly supporter of Bethany Academy.
We received $28K from monthly donors in 2015-2016, and would like this to grow to $80-100K annually.
2. Find out if your employer offers a matching gift program and direct the match to Bethany Academy.
Contact the Development Department to get started! Email Development at: email@example.com or reach us by phone at 952-832-8686.
Generosity is about the heart, not about the numbers. Proverbs 11:25 says: “A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.” Please prayerfully consider making a generous donation to Bethany Academy! On behalf of the teachers and staff, thank you for all the ways to contribute to Bethany Academy throughout the year. We are truly grateful for your continued support!
Bethany Academy is an exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donors may deduct contributions to Bethany Academy as provided in section 170 of the Code.
- Additional Programming
- Building Maintenance
“Because I rescued the poor who cried for help, and the fatherless who had none to assist him.” Job 29:12
God calls us to help the widow in need. Through the Widow’s Fund, we are pleased to answer God's biblical call to participate in providing help for those who have lost a spouse and are in need of tuition assistance.