WHY BETHANY ACADEMY
The teachers make an extra effort to not only instill knowledge in students, but also attempt to know students on a deeper level and establish a genuine relationship with them. Mark Mikhail
"I love that we strive for academic excellence but not at the cost of our Christian convictions." - Genelle Clark
"I knew when I walked in the door that this was the school my boys were meant to be at. Although there is no perfect place, this is as close as you can get."
BETHANY BLOGvisit blog
It is true, God loves to bring joy to the hearts of His faithful. We at Bethany Academy are learning that He has a very funny sense of humor to boot.
In the last 24 hours we have been in awe of how He has taken an unbelievable half court shot to the world---bringing a glimpse of His humor this Christmas season. The resounding response after people have viewed the now famous video is one of happiness. Many people have said for some reason it brings them to happy tears.
The Ramey's, and Bethany Academy, are pleased -as -punch to play a role in His Christmas merriment. For us, the first video going viral was more than enough. However, God wasn't done yet. Click on the attached photo to see what happens when Angela Ramey attempts another shot on Good Morning America live.
The joy of the season is the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. Only a God as big as our God could use Angela's heart for feeding the hungry and this school in such an amazing fashion. May these video's bring you unspoken joy and happiness.
Merry Christmas from Bethany Academy and the Rameys!
PS. It's not to late to donate to our fundraiser. Go to www.bethanylovesbloomington.com .
FIND US ON FACEBOOK
- 2016-02-09 Congratulations Justin! Today alumni Justin Flom's book "Adventures of a Kid Magician" hit Walmart's shelves. The production of this book was a family affair with Justin's dad Scott leading the charge. WAY TO GO FLOM FAMILY!
- 2016-02-03 Bethany 3rd graders show their disapproval at our early dismissal yesterday and our 2 hour delay today. They just can't get enough!:)
- 2016-01-27 7th-12th grade showed off their preppy side and the Elementary wore their fancy clothes. We love to have fun during Spririt Week! GO EAGLES! Dont forget Friday Night is Alumni Night!
- 2016-01-26 Last night, families enjoyed a delicious dinner from Fat Lorenzo's served by our Varsity Boys Basketball players, followed by great baskeball games, a chance to purchase hand pom-poms, and a sneak peak at our March Madness 2016 auction items. Phew! It was a busy night and a perfect way to kick- off Spirit Week.
- 2016-01-14 This is a "Don't Miss" kind of night! Catch up with old friends, cheer on our Eagle basketball teams, win prizes, and much more. Don't miss out on all the fun! Alumni Night Friday, January 29th!
- 2016-01-12 Come join us for our Winter Open House! Tonight from 7pm-9pm.
- 2016-01-06 Our 3rd grade class demonstrated their skills as they took center stage during their How To presentations. We are so proud of their courage, creativity and their natural gifting. More to come as the remaining students give their presentions.
- 2015-12-25 Celebrate the Wonderful gift of Jesus this Christmas. You are loved!!
- 2015-12-19 Our 4-12th grade band got us into the Christmas spirit with an exclaimation point! Enjoy your Christmas break.
- 2015-12-19 Band Concert Pics
- 2015-12-18 We had so much fun celebrating Christmas together. The Juniors were great singers of joy!
- 2015-12-18 A mom BOUNCES in her half-court shot to earn half-off tuition for her daughter at Bethany Academy. Wow!
- 2015-12-17 Way to go Mom! This Minnesota mom bounced in a half-court shot to give her daughter free tuition for the semester (via Bethany Academy).
- 2015-12-17 UNREAL! A Minnesota mom made one of the craziest shots you'll ever see to earn half-off tuition for her daughter at Bethany Academy.
- 2015-12-17 She called bounce! An unbelievable half-court shot to win her daughter free tuition at Bethany Academy in Bloomington, MN!
- 2015-12-17 Angela Ramey was asked to make a shot while appearing on ABC's "Good Morning America" on Thursday. She prayed, dribbled the basketball, then shot it. What are the odds....? http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/mom-made-miracle-half-court-shot-attempts-basket-35818749 Are you wondering how this all started? We wanted to feed 30,000 hungry people in Bloomington and the surrounding communities, so we hosted "Bethany Loves Bloomington" where our students packed 41,104 meals on Dec. 4th. Learn more here: www.bethanylovesbloomington.com A portion of all donations will go to Kids Against Hunger-WM, our meal packing partner.
- 2015-12-17 Hello. I manage a page for AARP New Jersey which has 100,000 followers. May I share your video on my page? I believe it will lighten many days!
- 2015-12-17 God's joyful heart on full display in New York City. Stay tuned as their story unfolds. It's only getting better and better.
- 2015-12-17 Angela Ramey and her daughter, Grace, pulled off the unthinkable at Bethany Academy in Bloomington earlier this month.
- 2015-12-17 A Minnesota mom made one of the most insane shots you'll ever see to earn half-off tuition for her daughter at Bethany Academy.
- 2015-12-17 James, Grace, and Angela Ramey woke up this morning expecting a normal day. Then "Good Morning America" called and wanted to hear more about "The Shot" Angela made after "Bethany Loves Bloomington," our meal packing event. In a matter of hours, GMA arranged to fly them to NYC tonight and be guests on GMA Thursday morning. Angela requested prayer that they'll represent the school well. If you know the Ramey's, you know they are passionate about Bethany and will be excellent reps for us. Enjoy New York City, and it's OK if Grace doesn't do her homework for a few days!
- 2015-12-16 KARE 11's Eric Perkins told the incredible story Tuesday night to Minneapolis/St. Paul viewers! Watch and share this news clip.