Everyone is welcome! Where: Moir Park- 105th Ave. and Morgan Avenue in Bloomington. In West parking lot along Morgan When: Friday, September 11th- 8:30am- 1pm Who: K-12 Students, Facualty, Staff and Families
This night is just for the parents. Learn about the new school year, turn in papers, meet and greet with your students teachers. Where: Bethany Academy When: 6:30pm-9pm
Be your beautiful self for picture day.
WHY BETHANY ACADEMY
The teachers make an extra effort to not only instill knowledge in students, but also attempt to know students on a deeper level and establish a genuine relationship with them. Mark Mikhail
"I love that we strive for academic excellence but not at the cost of our Christian convictions." - Genelle Clark
"I knew when I walked in the door that this was the school my boys were meant to be at. Although there is no perfect place, this is as close as you can get."
NEWS & UPDATES
BETHANY BLOGvisit blog
I hope you have had a good summer and found a way to relax, spend time as a family and connect more deeply with God. Believe it or not, it is time for the school year to begin. I appreciate all of the warmth that has been extended to me during this transition and am looking forward to serving with you all!
The following was from a parent in response to the email I sent out earlier this summer:
“I love times of change and transition like this as we often see God working to refresh us, give us broadened vision, renew us and awake us all in areas we may have become apathetic after a while.” Though few of us will admit to “loving” change and transition, we know that God seldom has us stay where we are (Abraham, Moses, Joseph, Ruth, Mary, Paul…). However, be assured that with this transition I am not looking at making big, broad changes, but am hopeful that my experiences will add to the foundation that has been built over the past 40 years. Please stop in to say "hi", I look forward to getting to know each and every family at Bethany Academy
PS. I love having the building full of students again. It has been awfully quiet over the summer!
FIND US ON FACEBOOK
- 2015-09-01 The Worship Arts team gets to school very early(7:15am) to ensure they are ready to lead the secondary in worship. That is dedication! They actually smiled for the camera too!
- 2015-08-31 Exciment, coffee, doughnuts, and stundents filled the lobby as we kicked off our 2015 - 2016 school year.
- 2015-08-14 It was a perfect day at the beach. Bethany elementary families soaked up the sun, built sandcastles and enjoyed one of the last days of summer at Bush Lake beach.
- 2015-08-11 The Swanson family sport their Eagle pride in Wyoming. The view is almost as cool as their Bethany T-Shirts!
- 2015-08-07 We send a toast of good cheer to Jean Figi - She is celebrating turning 29 years old...again. Happy Birthday Jean- We love you!
- 2015-07-17 K-6 students enjoyed a sunny summer afternoon at Centennial Lakes where they watched a Comedy Juggling and Dangerous Stunts performance, played mini-golf and walked around the lake. We love our Minnesota summers!
- 2015-07-06 When is the 1st day of school for the upcoming 2015/16 school year?
- 2015-06-25 The Millers have Eagle Pride in Grand Marais! When you are traveling this summer, please send us a picture of you in your Bethany Academy spirit wear. Let's see how far our Eagle Pride soars. Send all pictures to email@example.com.
- 2015-06-22 Mary advances to the next round of competition on the TV show, " So You Think You Can Dance". Sorry Pat, your dance moves didn't quite make the cut but your dad's heart won us all over.
- 2015-06-08 We present the graduating class of 2015! We are very proud of each and everyone of you. Be a world changer and continue to impact the world for Christ! See you at Alumni Night if not before.
- 2015-05-11 Our K-6 elementary students sang, danced, and greatly entertained their amazed parents and family in the 2015 Spring Choral Concert. Way to go! The joy of the Lord was very evident as they sang and performed for Him.
- 2015-05-05 Our students discovered a whole new world as they dissected frogs in their Life Science class. Greatest discovery? Frog eggs and undigested flies. Gross!
- 2015-04-29 Our 6th graders had so much fun learning about creation at Wolf Ridge. God is so awesome!
- 2015-04-29 We just love all of our moms and "grandmoms"! This wonderful group was on their way to Orchestra Hall for an elementary field trip. Thank you for all you do!
- 2015-04-28 We had a great time bowling on Sunday night. This is an event we will definitely repeat. Thank you Southtown Bowl!
- 2015-04-15 The experiments and projects were amazing! The 5th annual Science Fair (now STEM Fest) was a huge success as students discovered and analyzed the worlds of STEM: Science, Technology, Engineering and Math.
- 2015-04-15 Alumni Joey Nutting and CTI Music Ministries shared the gospel with our students today in chapel. Thank you Joey for sharing your heart with us. God is using your gifts and talents to advance His kingdom!
- 2015-04-08 Bethany receives $5,900 STEM grant! Congratulations to teachers Karen Evans, Andrew Hale, and Gene Poole, who collaborated with the Three Rivers Conservation District, to write the grant proposal to study the effect of water run-off into Nine Mile Creek, which runs through Edina and Bloomington, before spilling into the Minnesota River.
- 2015-04-06 We can't wait to see our building filled to the brim with students! See everyone tomorrow.
- 2015-04-05 "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." John 10:10.
- 2015-03-30 We hope everyone enjoys a relaxing and safe Spring Break. Classes resume Tuesday, April 7th.
- 2015-03-24 Each of our 6th grade students wrote a book describing all aspects of their lives using the ABC letters as their story headings. We are in awe of how God has made each and every student just perfect for His purpose!
- 2015-03-18 Our varsity baseball players didn't seem to notice that they were playing baseball before the sun was officially up. We are looking forward to a great season!